Well just to let you all know about something we have been working on for the last year. We started a foundation. The name of this foundation is Goodman family giving center. What we do is renovate bathrooms for the handicapped, elderly, and our disabled Vets in our state.
The way this started was when I would go into home to give bids to renovate bathrooms for the elderly or the handicapped that can not afford to this for them selves. So many times I would walk out knowing that the job will cost to much for those on a fixed income. So we decided that they deserve the right to have our help in doing the renovations to there homes they need done.
We will be holding Fund raisers through out the year and will keep you posted on the outcome. If anyone has good ideas for us please fill free to contact us. I am working on a Raffle right now that will be a public raffle and take allot of time and effort to make it work. Wish us luck.
1 comment:
Hey Crystal!! This is Vanessa (Waite) Ray. I love how when I find one of you, I found the whole family practically.lol So Fun!! Your family is so darn cute! I cant believe you have a 10 year old. Where has the time gone huh?! Wow! You seem to keep yourself busy. What a cute mom. You are Wonder Woman herself, Can you teach me?! ;) My blog is set to private so email me your email and I will send you an invite. vanessadawnray@gmail.com
Post a Comment