Tuesday, March 25, 2008


Our little stinker never stops. While we were up in the mountains Rosin crawled through a colvert. The piping that goes under country roads. He Scared me to death! He was half way through when I noticed. He is going to give me a major heart atack!

Sweet girls enjoying there yum candy and lunch. Shalee, Tatum and Emy. Love the bunny ears Emy

7 comments:

Marisa said...

Looks like a great Easter! We missed you all too... I like the new picture in your header!

{Bryanna} said...

What great pics! I love Easter to! Rosin reminds me of how my boys are! lol.

Enjoy the Journey said...

CUTE layout! You are so stinkin cute with all of your talentedness!

Team Sullivan said...

Your pictures are so fun! Makes me excited for the reunion. I am a little jealous we weren't there hunting for eggs with that group. I sure like hangning with you. FYI Jade: The "pork chops/add a leaf" has already been installed and the wheels are on order. But he has to keep the 265 tires for a year.
T

Amy Wright said...

JADE GOODMAN!! How the heck are ya?!? Cute family. Love the blog. I've just started ours recently at my parents request. They are on a mission in the Philippines.

Amy LeSueur Wright

The Ray Family said...

Cute Cute Header!! You take such cute pictures girlie!! Im glad you had a good Easter. Graham Mts are so PRETTY. Im jealous you went there..

Team Sullivan said...

Crys, will you give tina my email ans see if see will invite us to see her blog? We are locked out.
T