

Yesterday all of the neighbor kids and Trace were playing basketball. They would climb on the bricks and slam it in the basket. Well Trace slammed it then his feet slipped out from under him and he landed on the concrete. He had a huge bump. We are lucky he did not cut it open more. The joys of raising little boys.
5 comments:
Trace I remember once when it was for a hug and a kiss that you got a mighty big bump and a large cut on the opposite eyebrow. You love sports and are good at it. Keep it up! Love, Grama
Cool! We love battle scars, Trace. Glad you didn't get hurt worse but the attention is sure great, isn't it!!
Love all the cute pictures crystal!
Chicks dig it Trace... haha. Rosin looks so cute in his little shoes! It is funny, he is always barefoot.. your boys are ALL boy!!
I love the new blog colors!
Arent boys just so fun!! I love your knew blog. Fun Colors!!
Post a Comment