Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day at the park






Our ward has a park day every Wednesday and this week we did it at a different one because they had a mesa schools activity days. It was a lot of fun they got to go in a fire truck, paint with squirt bottles, kick these bounce toys, dig for treasure, Ronald McDonald was there (plus he gave us apple dippers and free coupons for happy meals), Mia and Miguel from channel 8 came too, and then we ate our packed lunch. It was a nice day in the shade. Tatum wanted to see Ronald McDonald until he got to close. Then she was not to sure. I love being able to do this stuff with my little ones! It is also nice to have nice girls in the ward to do stuff with. All Tatum wanted was Emily the whole time.

2 comments:

DT Young Family said...

Cute! It was a fun day at the park. I'm so bummed we didn't stick around a little longer for apple dippers and coupons!

Tasha said...

I can't help but love to see the kids in fire helmets. The kids look great. I miss you guys so much.
Love you.
Tasha