Friday, April 25, 2008

A day in the life of ROSIN




If Rosin survives I think he and I will be lucky. This morning the kids are out of school so we were going to go to the park with mom to work out with ladies from our ward. Then go up to the play ground to play. I had already brought him in from outside because he would not stop climbing the ladder on the swing set. He climbs up it then hangs on the bars that is about 4 feet high. The kids were busy doing chores I was making beds in the boys room. When I her Rosin cry and he is next to me in the room. I think he just stepped on Trace's skateboard and it went out from under him and sure enough he had blood. Of course I never stay calm my blood pressure goes up. My friend Sophia said she thought it just might need some Dermabond. So I took him to urgent care and they said he could use one stitch. Or we can glue it. So I opted to just glue it. I swear it never ends. I think I am raising my brothers kid. What does he do when we get home back on the counter tops three times. Plus trying to get on the top bunk. Now everyone knows why I can't scrapbook anymore. I can't leave him alone for five seconds. That is why I change my blog so much I do it when he is a sleep. It is my form of scrap booking tell he is in school.

7 comments:

Russell Fam said...

Rosin!! Well Crystal, pretty soon your blood pressure won't raise a notch because you'll be so used to it. That's how it was with Tyler and choking. Good luck with him. Just 17 1/2 more years of this. No problem.

Heather said...

You poor thing! What an adventure you have on your hands, always something new. You will survive and so will Rosin, just think of all the fun stories you will get to tell his future wife and kids. And you blog is always cute.

Marisa said...

Oh he is funny.... he is such a BOY! They are so fun!!

Goodmangang said...

The funny thing is today I took the older three to have there teeth cleaned and when I got home Jade had my bed stripped. I said why is the bed stripped. Jade said I can not leave that boy alone for 5 seconds. I guess he got a drink and spilt it all over my bed. I love when Jade has a taste of what I do all day with him. Ha-Ha

The Price Family said...

Oh Rosin....that kid is busy! I love Rosin to death though. I have really had a great opportunity to get to know him as I have helped you with Preschool...and yes...he is a dare devil, but not many can give off a little grin like that and melt hearts!

Russell Fam said...

I thought not too long ago he split his head open near that spot! Well, thats Emy now. Everywhere we go she is crying because she got hurt some how. At least he's a tough little boy!
Love Kylie

Marlow Family said...

He is one tuff kid. So cute too.