Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Reynolds Reunion Quilt for 2008



This the Reynold's reunion quilt. Stacey and mom have worked on it more then I but, I will be working on it more this week. I wanted to have black and white quilt with just black and white photos. I think it is going to be nice when done.

7 comments:

Russell Fam said...

I love it! But I think you'd better not be to sad when Todd and I when it. This will be our year, I can feel it. ha ha Seriously though, it looks awesome.
Tina

The Price Family said...

Looks Great! I love the idea of all black and white! Great job!

Heather said...

That is awesome! Nice is an understatement.

Marisa said...

It looks so great! The black and white looks awesome!

Tasha said...

I love the quilt. It's really coming together. I wish I could go to the reunion this year. I want to win that quilt!

Jason said...

hi crystal! thanks for posting a comment on my blog. i was so excited to find that sara blogged. that's so cool that you and sara have each other. i miss my sis in law! not to mention my other sisters, and brothers, and parents and on and on and on. oh well, it's quite the experience living here. if you and jade ever want a trip down under-- come stay with us!
allison (mauzy) cullen

Anonymous said...

the quilt looks awesome. Sean and I won't be able to come this year but maybe I can have Carol buy us a couple of tickets. It looks great.