Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy few days






Trace had his first friend birthday party and it was a blast! We had about 20 boys crazy and little Tatum in the middle of them all. We swam, played the wii, had cake, and ice cream. Fun times then Trace had to get cleaned up for his first pack meeting. Crazy that my little guy is eight. He will have fun in scouts.

11 comments:

Heather said...

Your cupcakes looks so cute!

Goodmangang said...

Thanks! I have made them before and they look a lot better. But that was also when I only had two kids. Now I am lucky to get things done. HA-Ha

Marisa said...

Looks so fun!

The Price Family said...

Looks like it was a fun party...and I am copying your cupcakes for Crew's party.

Is Trace a little worried that Aunt Sara is his Scout Leader? Ha Ha...I am going to make him come out of his shell and TALK!! Love ya RACER!!!!

Goodmangang said...

Good luck on that one Sara He is 8 and still not out of his shell at church. Every year the teachers tell me how much they love him. He is such a quiet good boy. Funny because at school he is mister socail light.

Tricia said...

That is so exciting! Tell "Bro Goodman" thanks for the feedback about not going to NYC. We were a little sad at first, but recognize that it is better for our long-term goals.

The Goodman Family said...

Hi Jade and Crystal. I enjoyed checking out your blog, and thanks for being one of the first to comment on ours. I did get Jade's voicemail from Friday. I'll call him today on my way home from work. I wanted to talk to the guys at work, so I could give him better information.

Ron and Debbie said...

Hi, Jade and Crystal. Debbie and I enjoy keeping up on all of you guys. We sure love you all and miss you. We are all going to have to get together and do some catching up.

Uncle Ron

Merrells said...

We took the "fandalier" down. I will post those pics next. There are several interesting things in this house. Yes, at least it is big...4,000 sq. ft.! That is what I love about it. My problem is that I want it all done right now. I have no patience. It's ok though. Just the painting we did made it feel much better. My goal is to get it all done while Chase is gone. He told me he thought it would look the same in two years when he gets off his mission. I took it as a challenge!

We are all going to be in the Valley the 1st of August. The Barney reunion is Queen Creek on the 2nd. I guess we are all getting rooms at a resort or something...maybe we could get together with you all at some point that weekend.

Oh, and I love your pool. That was all we did growing up in the summers was swim in our pool. Lots of good memories from that.

Tasha said...

Trace is getting so big. I hope he had a good birthday.

Merrells said...

Hmmmm, I wonder who it could be. Now I am so curious. Do your parents live in Thatcher? We aren't too far from there! If you find out any more info on this lady...let me know.