Monday, September 22, 2008

Rosin's obsession




Rosin loves money! He will carry it every where. He wants to sleep with it on most nights. It is kinda of scary a two year old carrying money around all the time. Especially since my ten year old nephew swallowed a quarter just last week. He has not stuck it in his mouth at all thank goodness. He is a silly little guy as I am typing this he is freaking out over the pictures because he can see the money. One other thing he loves right now is locks and keys. Jade gave him a lock with a key and I think that just made his week. It is funny to see what our kids enjoy.

1 comment:

The Ray Family said...

Carter went through this "change" stage to. Actually he still kinda does..he hides loose money and change in his room and brings it out when we are going to the store. Clever sneaky kid. lol Anyway, he choked on a quarter to when he was 1 1/2. Almost called 911 and he finally threw it up. Scared me half to death. Was lodged in there and he was turning blue. Thought I was going to rip his throat and break his ribs. :( Now I probably have you triple worried. Sorry!!!!