Before
After
One must wonder where I have been the past two weeks. No I have not been in hiding due to my red light ticket. Ha-Ha I have been putting rhinestone's on costumes for Higher Ground Dance Studio. I rhinestoned 39 costumes in 14 days. We are preforming on Wednesday at the Phoenix Mercury. We are not doing the Suns this year since we are going to Disneyland in February. Each costume has about 300 rhinestones that are glued on. It was a little crazy and I was worried I wouldn't finish but I did and had a few days to spare. I really actually enjoyed it. It would have been a lot easier if I didn't have four kids to tend to, plus being put in the primary presidency, and doing preschool two days out of the week. Now I need to go and clean my house.My kids where real troopers while mom was busy working. Camry was telling the kids we all need to step it up and help mom out she has a job she has to get done. So cute!
1 comment:
What a job! They turned out really cute.
Post a Comment