Monday, November 3, 2008

This one is for Brooke Goodman

If any of you know Jade you know that he doesn't really like the fair. His theory is if you can put up the rides in thirty minutes you have a problem. Plus he swears that the people in control of the rides are drunk and are usually eating a pickle. Ha-Ha Well we did not see any of those this time but I saw this and thought of Brooke always getting crazy pictures of people. Well this was so gross! And yes that is tape at the bottom and I don't think it had been washed in months. So this is for Brooke.

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

Well that is interesting for sure! ha ha...She should have been over looking at the horses, she would have felt more at home! That hair is out of control!

Heather said...

I can only imagine what is buried in there. Dead or alive. Shudder.