Friday, December 5, 2008

An only child

Look I have mud on my hands. I love this picture!





Trace went hunting, Tatum and Camry spent the night at Tina's for two days so Rosin felt like an only child for two days. It was wierd for me as well since I am used to kids fussing at me to get them things or help them. So Rosin played in the mud, played on grandpa's tractor, and played on the teater toter with Ethan. My mom had to teach Ethan how to kick with his feet. They finally go the hang of it. Rosin didn't have to do much just enjoy the ride. Ethan is so much bigger then him that Ethan did most of the work. And yes Rosin has no shoes on and the ground was wet. He just took off out side first thing in the morning. That is how you can tell they live in AZ they don't like shoes.

No comments: