Monday, December 29, 2008

Rosin's rock climbing debut.

Well today when we went shooting Tatum went up the trail to the Van. Rosin went also. He never takes the beaten path , and makes his own trail. (yes this scares us).

He checks his footing.

A sign of concern is a good thing.



But then he turns and decides to go for it. All the hope we had for that split second that we thought he would change his mind and go the easy way was gone. And so he scales the face of the little cliff.

1 comment:

Russell Fam said...

Just like Rosin to do something daring. All I can say is good luck keeping him in one piece until he's 19. I think that I would have had a major heart attack by now if I had a boy like Rosin. Billy was the same way, and he survived with only a few hospital stays! lol