Well last Friday we had had some cousins spend the night so the next morning we decided to go to the park to play. Well Camry and Kylie were riding scooters down the big retention basin and she lost control and fell. As we were leaving Kylie comes running and says Camry hurt her wrist and needs you. I said tell her to just come on I will put ice on it when we get home. I had nine kids with me. Well she had a well check in 30 minutes so I said we will have the doctor look at it. It never bruised or swelled so I had no idea. I have never broken a bone in my life. The doctor looked at and said if it still hurts in a few days take this referral and get an x-ray so on Monday after her fussing over all weekend. We had it x-rayed. Sure enough it was broken. I feel horrible because Jade and I kept telling her it is probably just a bad sprain you will be fine. We put it in a sling. Well today at the orthopedic he told us that she broke her wrist. I feel so bad!
Camry was excited they let us take the x-ray's home.
So today she got a black cast. She is hoping to find pink and white metallic markers. So they are in her dance colors. The doctor was a little shocked that she choose black. She told me she really wanted brown that way it would go with more stuff. She is so silly thinking about fashion at a time like this.
6 comments:
camry we love don't break anything else it really stinks. Trust me love you
Poor kid! At least it is on the mend now.
Poor Camry! I hope it heals good! Hey Crystal sorry I missed your call I had Tannon in the Shower and I wasnt close to a phone, but I looked at the pictures and you did such a good job they look good, I can't wait to see the other once you took, let me know when you have some of thoughs up.
No fun. I like the black cast choice!
Camry is so right Megan told me the other day that brown is a good color because it is "too cute with pink." I like the black.
Oh my! Im so sorry! I hope it is not bothering her anymore. Poor thing! Yeah Lacie had her baby this morning. Another boy to add in. We have 13 boys and 5 girls so far. So crazy! I dont find out mine for a couple months but I try to "Think Pink"!! lol
Post a Comment