


Yes on Saturday my mother in law helped me bake 4 loaves of bread (one in the sun oven), make cinnamon rolls, and can 18 pints of chicken. I know some of you are about to pass out. I really have been trying to get a 3 month supply that just seems so much easier to do then saying a year supply. On Saturday day we cleaned out half of the boys closet and are trying to fill it up with food. A few weeks ago our bishop challenged us to go a week with out going to the store and live off what you have. It really helped open my eyes and we are trying very hard to be better. Hopefully soon you will see some strawberry jam.

2 comments:
Look at you Woman!!! Now you need to come give me a lesson.
Hey Crystal,
I'm at Tina's right now. When I got here, she and Gram were doing the same thing..canning meat...I would never have thoght it of the two of you when you were teenagers. But, WOW.....you both have grown into such good home makers...fantastic.....Tommy
Post a Comment