Monday, March 2, 2009
Funny Funny
Last week before we left out of town I get a call from a person in Tatum's class it was the child's mother. She said her son needed to talk to Tatum to apologize to her for kissing her at school. I had her call him once she was home. So he apologized to her and she was like okay. Then later that day I said were did he kiss you she said on my forehead. I said what did you say to him when he kissed you. Tatum said I asked him if he was making out with me. I think I about burst out loud in laughter. The worst part was I hope the child did not tell his mom that Tatum wanted to know if he was making out with her. I was so embarrassed! It is amazing the third child knows 50 times more stuff then there older siblings. Oh what will I do with Tater Bug?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha, Ha! That is so funny! She is such a cutie!!!
ha that is so cute! Kids say the darnest things!!
Oh my that is so funny! Tatum is such a cute girl. I am so glad you guys had fun at Camery workshop, I cant wait to see pictures. I was wondering if you could give me some info on the 3 yr old dance class like what day and time and how much it is a month or you can give me a number and I can call, Thank you so much!
When she's as cute as she is- what boy could resist a kiss. Tyler just knows when something's too good to pass up!! Smart kid!!
Post a Comment