Sunday, April 5, 2009

our new car







Jade and I went to go look at an 07 on Friday and it was already sold. But they had a used 09 that had very low miles. We laughed because every thing we wanted we did not get but we keep reminding ourselves that it is an 09 with low miles and it was about 10,000 dollars cheaper then brand new with no miles. It has been a long time since we have had a car payment so it will be different but, I guess we will get used to it. That night laying in bed I almost puked thinking about our new car. It sure is nice to ride so high up.


6 comments:

James and Vickie said...

dad and I like your car,good job guys .Looking forward to you bring it up.

ANDERSONS said...

I love the new car, I think these car look really classy and I like the color! Have fun with your new car!

DT Young Family said...

You did it! I LOVE it! It looks really nice.

Heather said...

Fancy! I love it and you deserve a nice new shiny ride.

Kellie said...

You deserve it it's been along time since you have been able to buy one. Enjoy it. Love ya

Pack of Robinsons said...

I have buyer's remorse over big purchases as well. Hope you get over soon, it looks like fun to drive!