
I know these are so gross. But this is for my book in the end so we have to document our Rosin boy. Well Saturday night during fight night Rosin comes running in and needs the pool key to help Tracer. So he pulls the drawer out in the kitchen to climb on and before he knew it he pulled the whole drawer out on his toe. Yes I am sure it is broken he could not wear his church shoes on Sunday poor guy. Then on Sunday morning he climbed on Tracer's bed the top bunk to get in a tent with Trace and stood up forgetting about the fan and sure enough it got the top of his head. It was on the highest speed so it gave him a nice goose egg and scalped him a little bit. Will he ever slow down I don't think so!
No comments:
Post a Comment