Monday, June 22, 2009

Looks who's 3


These are what he started sucking.

Then he settled for the two fingers and at 9 months he was done.


Rosin loved to see himself in the mirror. Silly!!



Best buds!




Adorable


















What ever shall we do with him. Any one who know Rosin nows he is always taking his clothes off.






What mom what wrong with jumping naked!!!





























Always has a cut or two!
















We feel very blessed to have Rosin as a part of our family. He keeps us hoping and we love him for that. He such a strong, indepentant and caring little boy. Hope you have a great Birthday I luv chyou (as he would say)

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

We love you Rosin! Happy Birthday. I am so glad you live down the street from us, and that you and Crewy get to be great friends! LOVE YOU!

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday Rosin, He is the cutest little boy but I am glad he is your cause he is always on the go. Wish I could be around your kids more. We love you guys