Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sad Time

Last Monday morning I found out the my cousin Jackie passed away in her sleep. It was such a shock it almost took the air out of me. I just could not believe it. I think I was just so sad for the little ones she was raising and would have to leave behind. They still have not found out why she pasted.
So our whole family went to my home town Grants N.M. for the funeral of my first cousin Jackie. It was a very hard funeral she was only 28 years old and was amazing! She was raising her own 4 year old and her sisters two kids. She had just gotten her teaching degree and had taught one year for third grade. She loved children and it showed. She was the most kind and thoughtful person who will be missed so much. I pray that Jose will have the strength to be able to care for all those little ones. It was a hard funeral.

1 comment:

Lady M said...

So sorry to hear of your cousin. The family will certainly be in my prayers.