Sunday, August 30, 2009

Miracles do happen

There is this wonderful women who has tried for years to teach me many things. I for many years was not very teachable. Then this amazing women moved 2 1/2 hours away from me and she has worked hard to teach me to sew. I spent many hours at her house and she helped me finish my very first quilt. It is so pretty and I am excited to do the boys one for there room. I wanted to let her know how much I appreciate her for all the HOURS she has spent making quilts for me and my family. Thanks MOM!


Notice the stressed look on my face. It is very hard work and I now know to always make sure your squares are cut exactly right.
The binding on my quilt all done.

The finished project! I love it!

The ballerina quilt she made for Camry.

Trace's baby quilt.


My black and white quilt she mailed to me with out me knowing about it. I was SO surprised and I love it.


The bugs in a jar quilt that she made 13 of them for other people and still does not have one of her very own.

Rosin's baby quilt

Rosin's airplane quilt

Tatum's snug as a bug in a rug quilt.
I love you so much and am grateful for all you did for me.

6 comments:

James and Vickie said...

Thank you so much. It makes it all worth while. Love mom

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Wow those are amazing!

Heather said...

Gorgeous quilts! What an impressive talent.

DT Young Family said...

Beautiful Quilts! Way to go, Crystal. You've inspired me.

The Price Family said...

It turned out so beautiful! You did great! And yes, your mom is great too!

Goodmangang said...

I see Jade does not have a hunting quilt yet. I guess he sees how he stands in the Sullivan family. I hear they were even suposed to throw him a party when he maried Crystal, That never came to be.


????