Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wonderful Day

I cleaned out the boys room just a week ago and took out the huge computer desk in the room. I then took the bunks apart. It is so nice that room has more space and the boys are excited about there rooms. Rosin has been sleeping in his own bed most of the night. He is so funny three night ago I told the kids say your prays and get in bed and I will come and tuck you in. Sure enough he was in bed and I didn't say a word just tucked him in. I have waited to see if he really was going to be good at sleeping in his own bed. Sure enough tonight he went to bed three nights in a row. What a GREAT day! Still a little sad because he is my last one. Wow time is just flying I no longer have a baby.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

YOur baby is growing up ah he is so cute...I love you

The Price Family said...

Lucky you! Crew starts out in his own bed, but always ends up in ours. He needs to feel my body heat I think.

Summertime Designs said...

Crystal, thanks for commenting on my blog! I miss Lyn Rae Ward so much! Those were some of our favorite years and if we ever move back to Mesa, that's the area I want to go! How are you? Your kids are so cute and you do such an awesome job taking pictures. Are you still living there?