Monday, November 9, 2009

A young women








Okay I have shed a few tears! Sunday was her last day in Primary. Were has the time gone? I remember her being this tiny little girl with the squeaky voice. She has grown up to be a wonderful young women. Camry is very well rounded and gets a long well with everyone. I love her dearly and pray she will stay close to her Heavenly Father and enjoy her experiences in Young Women's. Camry and I ran out one day and did this fun photo shoot she is so fun and easy to work with. Love you Camry!

1 comment:

The Price Family said...

Both Cam and Tate are breath taking! I love having them down the street. Catcher LOVES Tatum and it is fun that they are so close in age. I love that Camry is getting older! I love to talk to her and hang out with her. She is such a fun age right now!