

I found these photos that
Camry had taken with my camera many months ago. I thought I would journal a bit about my littlest guy. He is a joy most days and loves to have time
with mom when all the kids leave for school. He has learned so much in school this year he know all his colors. And most of his shapes. He has been saying that you spell his name
ENO but now tells everyone his name is ROSIN. It is has been a joy to spend this time with him. I do try to enjoy every bit of it lately since I don't have much more time and they all will be in school. Wow where does the time go?
2 comments:
Rosin boy and his blue eyes! Love em!
He is so adorable! Jax talks about him constantly. We need to get together again. :)
Post a Comment