
Where have we been every Saturday for the last four months? Right here and we loved every minute of it. This team played together for two months and then they decided they wanted to stay together and play another season. Most of the boys are kids from school and they are all great friends. I am so glad they decided to stay together they were a good team. The first season they only lost one game. This season they lost two. I am very proud of Trace he has really improved. Today was his last game since we will be out of town for the last game. Today Trace caught a
interception at the 3 yard line and ran it all the way across the field and no one caught him. He really has done well and we are very proud of him. Next season we are going to be in pads so it will be interesting. Fun times!
2 comments:
Trace is so cute.... And getting so big Trace I love you Ha ha
he is so dang cute!
Post a Comment