Sunday, April 18, 2010

Saying Goodbye

We said good-bye to a part of our family yesterday. We have had this car for several years and it has lots of memories of our family in this car. It has brought our last baby home from the hospital and taking our family on many vacations. Rosin was sad he has been attached to it he calls it the white car. It was sad to see it go but we sold it in two hours. To a family that has only had a little pick up. They were so excited and are planning a vacations as a family since they haven't been able to go places with each other in some time. They are also expecting so this car will give them many memories. Jade thinks I am silly to even be sad.

1 comment:

{Bryanna} said...

I get it! I was sooo sad to sell on one of my cars a few years ago.. and when I see one like it on the road I think about it and all the fun I had with it! :) But, at least you know a family NEEDS it, and is gonna put it to some good use! thats awesome :)