Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Girls Camp Experience

Camry watching her mother probably thinking that her mom is crazy!


Stake staff I am second from the left. Can you tell that I am totally laughing and not doing the dance. Yes I laughed the whole time.















I had a great time at girls camp this year. It was my first time since I was probably 16 been a while I know. I was the Stake assistant camp director. The theme was "Oh the place you will go" we were in charge of the program the first night and it turned out great. Claudia Dixon was amazing and then we played the game of life and Pres. Smith wrapped it up perfectly. I had a great time getting to know some amazing women! I had my testimony strengthened again and it made me want to come back. Thanks for the great time ladies!

1 comment:

granny said...

Pretty much wanted to kill myself when I saw the pictures with the tutus. Probably the most unflattering outfit ever...but we had a good time, didn't we? Haha. Thanks for making camp so fun!