We had a great first day of school. Tatum was so excited to be in 1st grade, Trace was just to cool him and Zach, Camry was very nervous but she is doing great. When we pulled up to Junior High she said OH my! I can imagine the nervous. Glad that all is well and they are off to a great start. Tatum had to have skinny jeans this year drive me crazy but she sure looks cute in them!
3 comments:
They all looks so cute! I can't believe Camry is in Jr. High now. Crazy!
Cute pictures! Isn't school great? I'm glad Camry is having fun!
They are all so cute! I am so glad they live right down the road and I get to see them all the time! They are great kids. I cannot believe Cam is in Junior High! Where did that time go?! She is such a Beautiful girl! Love her!
Post a Comment