Rosin was tall enough to ride many fun rides at Disneyland. So we were so excited to ride them with him to have our whole family on lots of rides. So we rode Thunder Mtn., Space Mtn., Soarin, and Tower of Terror. Well he did fine till it came to Tower of Terror. The funniest part is that he has a bad problem with one word and as soon as that ride was over he told me "Mom that was a but#@*$ ride." I quess that means he did not like that one.

The worst part is I can't stop laughing when I take my kids that haven't rode the ride before. Wierd I know.


Yes that is Rosin way down in the back that you can barely see. I am helping hold one hand up. Tatum, Camry, and Trace love that ride I am not sure about Grandma. Grandpa loves them all. Love taking my parents with us they are the best!


No comments:
Post a Comment