Saturday, October 1, 2011

Lots of projects

Jade has been such a rock star making me some benches out of old headboards and footboards. I love them all so much he has two more in the garage that he needs to get working on. I found this antique bed on craigslist for $30.00 it is so old!!! I wanted to make into a bench but once I got it home it was decided to be my girls bed and man do I love it! I got this chair for free from a lady in my ward I loved the lines. So I sanded the yuck off of it and Jade gave it a mustard seed paint color and he redid the seat for me. I love it and its gonna be my office chair. Love it!!! I had a photo shoot with a one year old and I wanted a high chair found this on craigslist for $30.00 and Jade gave it a hotpink paint job love it. Tatum loves it the most it's hers when mom doesn't need it.

No comments: