Saturday, October 1, 2011

1st day of school

We have hit some milestones that I am sad about and excited as well. Camry started 8th grade and I can't beleive she will be in High School next year WOW!! Trace is now in 5th grade and almost done with elemantary. Tatum is now in 2nd grade and doing great. Rosin started school in our neighborhood school and next year he will transfer to the kids school and do another year of kinderkarten. I was sad to see him go but excited for him as well he gets bored with me. Its been nice to have some free time but every Monday when I go to the local library it hurts my heart not to have my buddy with me. I sure loved having some one to do with. I am now used to it and don't think I would go back ha-ha

No comments: