Sunday, December 16, 2007

A nice whitetail buck



Well this is another reason we like Matt Hughes the best. Not only can he put the hurt on in the UFC octagon but he can hunt as well and loves it. I have sent him the offer for a guided hunt here in AZ when he gets drawn. We will have to see if that ever happens right. He was just her in Mesa for a Friends wedding. WISH WISH. I bet we would not have a hard time filling camp workers like a cook and all that if he comes. Right Marisa.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Very Right!! I would definetly be up for the challenge :)

{Bryanna} said...

haha. I just died laughing! I clicked on your page and thought geez that looks alot like Matt Hughes! lol.. nice. But I must admit I'm not a big fan of his anymore. I like his fighting style but as a person not so much lol. sorry. George St. Pierre will hopefully win!! Now we will just have to see!! :) lol jk
Bryanna