Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Suns Game


The Higher Ground Group with the gorilla. Camry is on
the right side with her hand sticking out.

Camry is right in front of the 4th tall girl in the back from
the right. They did great!!!

The Gorilla
We really enjoyed the game. We were glad that some of the
Norton's could come. It was very nice of them. Camry danced
before the game started. She did great. Jade had the digital
camera in the fan tunnell and I had the film camera so we
don't have any photos of her dancing. Maybe soon.

Camry with some of her friends. Camry is the first one
sitting down.

2 comments:

Chase & Tricia said...

Wow! That was so fun! I am so glad I found your blog. Cool picture of Steve Nash below! How neat!

Heather said...

Great job Camry! And nice fly-by pic of Nash. We too have stinky camera that fails us on occasion, time for an upgrade!