Tuesday, December 4, 2007

for you Marisa

This is some what of a copy cat post.
This one is for you Marisa. I hope it works right. We do not miss a fight night if we can help it. In fact as I write this I am watching the best of 2007 UFC and Forest just beat Shogun. Any ways I will try this post. Make sure you click the photo and watch him eye you down.Also click on the link below to see a great video... Jade.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

YEAH!!! GO MATT!! How exciting! Now, i think I need to put that on my blog, the vidoe got me all pumped up!

Marisa said...

So, I was watching him eye me down again, and I must say that if he was doing that to me moments before I was supposed to fight him, I would probably run away crying... he is scary looking in the ring!