Sunday, January 20, 2008

Glad that this week is over

I am sorry there has not been any exciting news about the Goodman's. We are just glad that this week is over we have had sick children. Camry has had pink eye and we thought she had strep. Rosin went in on Tuesday morning and had an ear infection. Poor little guy though he fevered for 4 to five days. I was so tired of having him scream at my feet and I couldn't do much to comfort him. He was just a little miserable soul. I am glad to say that his ear has cleared up. He is still on meds and will run if you say you white medicine. It so funny!!! He knows the difference between the white and the pink medicine he is taking.

4 comments:

The Price Family said...

I hear ya Crystal...sick kids are no fun. I am still waiting for my week to be over!!!!!

I am glad Rosin is doing better!

The Ray Family said...

Wow! Everybody seems to be sick with this stuff. I'm so sorry! It sure leads for a horrible week with sick kids. Im glad they are doing better and thats so funny that Rosin knows the differance in the meds like that!! :)

Smithfamily said...

Well this was you last week and its me this week...pink eye and ear infection, in the same kid. Karly, who else...

Enjoy the Journey said...

I am totally not mad... I didn't know that my mom was the one who did the CD's. I will get them back as soon as I get them downloaded. They ARE yours! You took the photo's. Talk to you soon!