Last night as the news of our beloved prophet passing on did not sink in right away. But last night as I lay in bed watching the BYU channel. They aired a program on Gordon B. Hinckley. I just wept! I loved him so much. He has been our prophet since 1995 the same year Jade and I were married. He was always so uplifting and telling us don't panic just go and do the work. He was so funny I loved his since of humour. As I wept it was for me and my sadness to loose such an amazing man. As I wrote in my journal last night I wrote if I could only have half of the faith and diligence that he had I would be such a better person. I am happy for him though the reunion on the other side has to be amazing!! I know that his wife was waiting open arms to receive him. All that has to be said is "Well done the great and faithful servant"! We will miss him but the work will go on and we will love any new prophet.Monday, January 28, 2008
97 Wonderful years!
Last night as the news of our beloved prophet passing on did not sink in right away. But last night as I lay in bed watching the BYU channel. They aired a program on Gordon B. Hinckley. I just wept! I loved him so much. He has been our prophet since 1995 the same year Jade and I were married. He was always so uplifting and telling us don't panic just go and do the work. He was so funny I loved his since of humour. As I wept it was for me and my sadness to loose such an amazing man. As I wrote in my journal last night I wrote if I could only have half of the faith and diligence that he had I would be such a better person. I am happy for him though the reunion on the other side has to be amazing!! I know that his wife was waiting open arms to receive him. All that has to be said is "Well done the great and faithful servant"! We will miss him but the work will go on and we will love any new prophet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment