My little future missionaries! On Sunday Rosin came out dressed in a white shirt and tie and he melted his Grandma's heart. She made sure that we got pictures of them. Trace gets baptized this year and I am very proud of him. He has been doing a lot to prepare himself for that special day. Trace for a while kept saying I can't pray I don't know what I am thankful for. We worked with him for a long time to let him see that he can pray by himself. I am so very proud of him every night he doesn't even need reminded to say his own prayers. I know that Trace will be such a great boy! He is always trying to do the very best he can. Every teacher whether it is in school or at church say what a joy he is to have in there class. I pray that he will be a great example to his little brother that wants to do what ever he is doing. I love my little guys!!!
2 comments:
Your boys are so cute!
Aww..I love little boys in White shirts and ties....So Handsome! You have such cute kids.
Post a Comment