Saturday, February 2, 2008

Camry

Camry said the girls had so much fun in the Suns locker room. Camry is the third from the left up on top.
Here is Camry and her friends stricking a pose!!! She is so funny she has been stricking poses since she was a little 2 or 3 year old. We love you Camry
The silly Higher Ground Girls! It is nice to have such nice dancers and wornderful parents. Camry is in the front stricking another pose. With her earring sparkling at us. I just want to give a shout out to her wonderful teacher. Tricia Campbell is the most amazing person and I would not any one else teaching my daughter. I guess I am spoiled because she is such a great example to ALL of these girls. Thanks Tricia

2 comments:

The Price Family said...

Cute, Cute Pic's....we love you too Camry!

Marisa said...

She looks so cute!