Last weekend Trace was able to go to his cousin Rykers house. While there they made a band called the Fire Crackers. It was so cute! The wrote songs for hours. Then they made signs and posted them on the street signs. When we came to pick Trace up they preformed for us in the front yard.So yesterday when we woke up Trace asked what is today. I replied it is Saturday. Trace said I have band practice today. They are so cute. Thank goodness the Norton's invited us over to watch the fight. So They could practice. We had a really fun time. We don't get together very often so it was very nice. We looked at family photos and laughed and laughed. We all had some scary hair HA-HA. My kids loved playing out side and writing music for there band. I hope that we can do that more often. We really enjoy being with family.
2 comments:
We are so sad we couldnt be there :( next time...
Adorable.
Post a Comment