Sara let Rosin use some of Catcher little shoes. Rosin looked so cute I could not pass up taking some pictures this was a month ago. He could only wear them a few times becasue his feet were to big. But I thought he looked adorable!
Crystal, I love those pictures! Rosin looks so adorable in those shoes. If I remember right, Catcher out grew them really quickly too. But they were fun while they lasted. I don't know that Crew's chubby feet will ever fit in them!
2 comments:
Crystal, I love those pictures! Rosin looks so adorable in those shoes. If I remember right, Catcher out grew them really quickly too. But they were fun while they lasted. I don't know that Crew's chubby feet will ever fit in them!
Rosin gives the best hugs. His arms open wider than anyones elses. What a sweet greeting home. That why I get candy ready...for those hugs! Lve, Grama
Post a Comment