Saturday, March 1, 2008

This is how we spent 3/1/08


Today Trace got in trouble and had to pull some weed around the pool. Well Camry said she was hot! So before I knew it they were in the pool. They froze!!! But then they all helped pull weeds. It is nice when your kids actually want to work. Crazy how we can spend the first day of March.

Trace was the only brave one that jumped in. Camry wouldn't go under.

Poor Rosin was just wishing he could get in.

9 comments:

ANDERSONS said...

I can't believe its already get time for the pool, cause it is get way hot out! By the way I love your new blog background! Oh and hey I told Tatum in class today she could play with Tannon any time so send her over one day and I told her about our turtle and to come see it! I love having her in my class!

Goodmangang said...

It really is not warm enough. They are just crazy!!!!

Norton family said...

Ok you guys are crazy crazy!! but it looks like fun. The boys are jealous.

Enjoy the Journey said...

CUTE, CUTE blog! I love that you figured out how to center it! Wahoo!

Marisa said...

Cute new blog! I love it.... it is almost summer... YIPEE!!

The Price Family said...

Love the new blog! Looks great!

{Bryanna} said...

i cant wate until summer!! Its so cold up here!!! lol.. I love your blog to!!

Deena Goodman said...

They were freezing but lasted it out. Mermaid just can't resist the pool. Neither can Trace and Tatum. I'm glad they like it. It is very good for them...well maybe not at 50- degrees. Love, Grama

The Ray Family said...

Oh my goodness!! Crazy Kiddos! Chance and Justin did that one time in Feb I believe a few days before Chance went on his mission for his last SwIm. And they lasted a whole 10 sec only up to there knees. lol They are just a couple Man Babies..Your kids are tough! :)