
Well today started like a normal day. I was cleaning and then planned on bathing the kids so we could go to the library to pick a book up for Camry's book report. Tatum was in the office listening to High School Musical. I had just walked in to turn the music on for her. Before I could make it to the living room she some how fell and hit her head. No big deal my kids do this a lot. She cried hard and I held her. Then I bathed her and she kept crying her head hurts so I give her some Tylenol. She just keeps crying that her head hurt. So I dressed them both. And before I new it she was as pale as a little ghost. She kept feeling like she was going to throw up but never did. The Doctor's office could not get her in till 1 o'clock this happened about 9:30 so after about 15 minutes of crying I decided to cancel her doctors appt and take her to urgent care. My wonderful sister-in-law Sara kept Rosin so I didn't have to mess with him. Then at the Urgent Care she threw up twice. I felt so bad for her. She also was just tired. Scare me. The doctor said to just watch her and if she got were she can't get up or is not herself then take her to the ER. Where they can take a cat scan or a MRI. Lovely! She wanted a sprite and she threw up once since being home. But she is now snuggled down in my bed with a bucket and her sprite. She is a sleep. If felt sorry for her she kept saying "I wish this didn't happen to me" I will keep you all posted on how she is doing.
5 comments:
I hope she gets to feeling better. Poor girl! Tell her that we are thinking about her, and after she gets some rest and is feeling a bit better, Catcher wants to come see her. He just keeps asking about Tatum.
Rosin was great here, he played and had a ball. I am glad I could help. I know you would do the same for me!
Poor Tatum! Tell her we hope she feels better soon...
Sorry Tater Bug. I hope you are feeling better soon Sandy
Oh Tatum, it hasn't been a good day has it? We hope you feel better soon. Emy says she loves you and she's sorry for you. She hurt her head too not too long ago. So she's very concerned. Love, Tina and Emy
Poor Tater bug! I wish that didnt happen to her to. Hope she feels better.love Kylie
Post a Comment