Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rosin's New Obsesion






Rosin has just started to like trucks. The funny thing is that he loves some that Jade had when he was a boy. The have to be around 30 years old. He has had a new one for almost a year and doesn't like it as much as the old rusty ones. I have to fight him to keep them outside. Every now and again he sneaks it in. Silly kid!

3 comments:

The Price Family said...

I remember those trucks in our back yard! He is so cute with them, and he drives them all over. He is tough too, he wrecks them and just jumps up and keeps going.

Marisa said...

He looks so cute! I love the way you shot those pictures, they look very neat!

Russell Fam said...

Rosin is SOO cute. He must get a work out from pushin those cars around all day! love Kylie