I forgot to let every one know. Camry did it she cut ten inches off of her hair. She has been wanting to do it for locks of love but, when her dance teacher Mrs. Chisty mom got cancer. Camry had over heard Mrs. Christy talking about her mom not being able to afford a wig. She decided to donate it to the Pantene hair donation. It is for women. I just am so proud of Camry
she is always thinking of others. Even when she really didn't want to cute her hair off. I love her so much I will post a picture soon.
5 comments:
That IS so sweet & giving! Pure awesome.
Congrats on the job...that's exciting!
Wow! 10 inches! Great job Camry, I can't wait to see the picture, she looks radiant I am sure and probably more grown up.
That is so sweet! Camry seems like a very sweet and giving girl!
NO one else has a blog I keep telling them all they need to but no one will listen to me! You need to tell mark that I want to see his blog! Anyway I will keep trying to convince them.
I love your new blog header!!
Post a Comment