Saturday, June 21, 2008

Were so glad when Daddy comes home

Last night Jade flew in form California and got home around 9:30. My kids were so cute they wanted to make signs for him. They made a big sign that said "we missed you daddy" and one that said "welcome home". The guy from Jade's work that brought him home was like dude you got signs. He couldn't believe it. When Jade pulled up my kids said the super hero is home. They think he can do everything like a super hero. I wish I got this reception when I went some were. But I am just the mom. I am sure glad Jade is home I hate him being gone.

1 comment:

Smithfamily said...

Looks like someone is not used to Dad/Husband being out of town. It is a very regular thing around our house.Sometimes monthly. But I do know how fun it is when they come home. My kids still get really excited when he gets home, me too because that means he can take me out to dinner on his expence report....:)