



This past weekend we had our annual Reynold's Reunion in Luna New Mexico. It was a fun time. This year my grandma called one of her old class mates from school to see if we could go onto his property to see her old school house from when she was a small girl probably about 73 years ago. He was very kind to us and let us on his property so my grandma and all of her kids, grand kids and great grands that were there went and saw her old school. It was neat because she told us were her desk was at. The roof was caved in but the rest was still in tact. Then this gentleman and his wife invited us to there home. We we saw a natural spring that my grandma used to get fresh water. It was fun to hear the stories of them playing on the mountains and see were she grew up as a little girl. The kids thought this was neat.
2 comments:
The school house looks so tiny!! I love the house in that first picture.
I wish I could have been there. The school looks super cool. I would have liked to hear Gram talk about it. Congrats on Jade's new job! I need you to call me I lost your number.
Post a Comment