I just finished a wedding a few weeks ago. Take a look at my wedding photo's on my photo blog and let me know what you think. I did a couple named Chaya and Tanner Allen they were such a sweet couple. They were really fun to do. It was a rainy day that was a lot of fun. Chaya was my neighbor for a few years and was my first babysitter that I ever used. I felt sorry for her back then Trace used to just scream. Chaya was so good Camry still talks about her. It is crazy to see her all grown up. She looked so beautiful.
3 comments:
You did a great job Crystal! You always do. Chaya is a beautiful girl, her eyes are amazing.....So now we need to get you scheduled to do my boys. I love how your pic's always turn out!
Awesome pictures! Your talent amazes me.
Beautiful pictures! You do a great job!
Post a Comment