












We were so excited when Rosin Coye came into our lives. He made our family feel complete. I think if he was our first I don't know how many more I would have had Ha-Ha Rosin has kept us hoping all along. He is a very busy boy that loves to climb everything. He thinks his dad is a hero and wants to do everything Jade does. He loves to be outdoors and wants to play all the things the big kids are playing. He is not very verbal but the boy can say anything that is important to him like mom, dad, football, basketball, baseball, bubbles, and balloon. He loves adventure and has some scars to show for his adventures. He would ride quads all day if we would let him. I am so grateful for this little boy and hope and pray that I can teach him and be the best mom I can be to him. We love you Roser!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Rosin!!! We love you!! We hope you have had a fun day, and can't wait to see you at your party!
Rosin is a fun little guy. And yes he does keep his mom busy. He has the most beautiful blue eyes, and can melt ya with just one look. I love his little "bigger than anything" walk. It is so cute to watch him walk down the road. I love Rosin....and am excited that I will get to know him even better when he gets to come stay at my house while Crystal does Preschool. LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment