For my birthday my mom ordered me a book. She had my blog made into a book. It is so
wonderful. So if anyone of you want to make your blog into a book I would
recommend ordering from
www.blurb.com. I got a hardbound book that was around 76 pages for about $38 and it comes with a paper jacket. I love it and hope my kids love it for years to come. Thanks MOM your the best!!!!
5 comments:
That is awesome! I am definitely going to do this someday. Did it include your pictures too?
Yes, it is your whole blog pictures and everything you have wrote. YOu can change it up and design it how you want. It is wonderful
Yes it is a wonderful book. I loved it, and your kids will love it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSTAL!
Happy Birthday. That is a neat gift, I will have to come by sometime and see what it looks like.
ok, rewind a couple of days... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
i saw on sara's blog that it was your birthday and i meant to comment earlier. hope it was great.
that blog on book thing sounds really cool. what a thoughtful gift.
Post a Comment