This just does not seem fair. I did the princess thing for Crystal that seems to be the big blog craze right now. Anyways it came back as Ursula the sea witch. I will have to try again and see if it changes.
Yes I have to live with this BIG BUTT everyday. I don't know why I didn't see the warning signs when we where dating. Sara you should have warned me better!!!!
I couldn't warn you Crystal, I had to get him off my case. Ha Ha...sorry. Besides, now we have you, so you just have to suffer with him. Key word being YOU, and not ME! (Whatever, he still razzes me plenty)!
HAHA... it takes a strong woman to put up with those Goodman Boys (I keep telling myself that) but if you are the sea witch, then what does that make Jade?
5 comments:
Yes I have to live with this BIG BUTT everyday. I don't know why I didn't see the warning signs when we where dating. Sara you should have warned me better!!!!
I couldn't warn you Crystal, I had to get him off my case. Ha Ha...sorry. Besides, now we have you, so you just have to suffer with him. Key word being YOU, and not ME! (Whatever, he still razzes me plenty)!
Oh my gosh Jade. How did you find that? That's crazy. I feel for you Crys, my hubbie can be the same way sometimes.
HAHA... it takes a strong woman to put up with those Goodman Boys (I keep telling myself that) but if you are the sea witch, then what does that make Jade?
Post a Comment