Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun Time

For my birthday Iwent and had my hair cut. Camry came along and got hers cut also. This was her first professional hair cut and she loved having the extra pampering. She got side sweeping bangs and had a layer put in it. Thanks Sister Cooley we loved our hair cuts and Camry could not stop looking in the mirror at her bangs. It was just nice to spend some one on one time with Camry. We look a little funny because we are taking a photo of ourselves.

3 comments:

DT Young Family said...

You both look beautiful! I knew something looked different when I saw both of you. So Cute!

Heather said...

Cute new 'dos! Like 2 peas in a pod, I can see where Camry gets her good looks. :)

The Price Family said...

You both look cute. I like your new styles. I love that you guys got to go together....thats why I need a little girl.